Sunday, February 10, 2008

Personal, not like "Go Away - This is personal", but like "Personal - not Business"

Got to thinking about it, and "Shirley's Personal Weblog" sounds somewhat forbidding and private -- or maybe secret and juicy. Well, no. I have another blog (www.onlinegrandma.com) that's supposed to be about business things. But I keep going off on personal stories on that one. So I made a special blog here for that kind of stuff -- just to get it out of my system.

So, come on in and make yourself t'home. The blog is personal, but not too personal. I'm not about to discuss any deep dark secrets on a public blog. (Although I know there are people who do ... ) Apologies to anybody who was hoping for something more interesting. Mainly, this is just me talking about not much in particular. Actually, I'm just getting warmed up. I'll get to some deeper topics later ... maybe even a little darker. But certainly not "secrets". (Well, in a small town, there are no secrets. So I don't have any secrets anyway.)

What I'm going to do now is see if I can figure out how to add a picture to this masterpiece.

No comments:

From My Photo Album

www.flickr.com